- MPH Candidate in Environmental Health Sciences, University of Michigan, 2017
- Certificate Candidate in Global Public Health, University of Michigan, 2017
- BA in International Studies – Global Environment & Health, University of Michigan, 2012
- Research Assistant, Harvard Medical School, 2014-2015 Boston, MA
- Clinical Project Coordinator, Quintiles, 2013-2014, Cambridge MA
Areas of Interest: water quality & health; public health sustainability; environmental epidemiology
Research Projects: I am working on an Integrated Assessment study with Raghav Reddy and Grace Rodriguez to assess the sustainability of safe drinking water supply in rural Bangladesh. In the first phase of the study, I will be conducting baseline household surveys on water quality, access, water quality monitoring infrastructure, and user behavior and perceptions. This data will be analyzed and will inform follow-up surveys and interventions in the second phase of the study.
Other Interests: Hiking, cooking, gardening, running, drawing, reading.
Honors and Awards
- Dow Sustainability Fellowship
- Finalist, 2015 Oxbridge Biotech Roundtable OneStart Competition
Contact Information: 1351 Beal Avenue, EWRE, Ann Arbor, MI 48108; firstname.lastname@example.org