Hang (Alex) Song
- M.S. Environmental Engineering, University of Michigan (2021)
- Graduate Data Science Certificate Program, University of Michigan (2021)
- B.S. Civil Engineering, University of Hong Kong (June 2019)
Areas of Interest
I am interested in bioinformatics, resource recovery, environmental public health, microbial ecology, environmental biotechnology and emerging wastewater treatment technologies.
Resource recovery from urban organic waste stream producing medium chain carboxylic acid (MCCAs) with anaerobic dynamic membrane bioreactor.
Honors and Awards
- Ms. Chu Yuk Baw Prize in Civil Engineering (2018-2019)
- ASCE (Hong Kong) Best Final Year Project Award (2019)
- 10th International Universities Invitational Civil Engineering Competition Excellent Model Award (2018)
- ICE HKA G&S Model Building Competition 2nd runner up (2017)
- ICE HKA G&S Communications Competition 2nd runner up (2017)
reading, movies, jogging